Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Procrastinate Much?

Rather than squeeze in some more study time, I thought I would answer a survey for which I have been tagged. Vegan Nurse was kind enough to tag me for this one:

1) LAST MOVIE U SAW IN A THEATRE? Is it a bad sign that I don't remember? I have been really into watching old movies since I took a film class this past spring.

2) WHAT BOOK ARE U READING? I just picked up a novel about homelessness in America; the name of it escapes me at the moment. I plan to start The World without Us in the next few days as well.

3) FAVOURITE BOARD GAME? I don't know if this counts as a board game, but I LOVE Catch Phrase. Mancala is pretty awesome too.
4) FAVOURITE MAGAZINE? Self
5) FAVOURITE SMELLS? My mom's pumpkin bread baking in the oven, the crispness of fall, and Christmas trees, of course!


6) FAVOURITE SOUNDS? the sound of waves (which happens to be the title of a good book as well). I also love the "ting" of crystal when you gently tap it.
7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Shame.
WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE? "Is it too hot to run outside today?"


9) FAVOURITE FAST FOOD PLACE? I'm not sure this counts as fast food, but I am a Panera fan! Moe's Southwest is good too.

10) FUTURE CHILD’S NAME? I plan on naming my children after my favorite figures in literature...do you think Viola and Ishmael are too eccentric? :)

11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D…support the homeless program for which my mom volunteers...then go crazy in Whole Foods!

12) DO U DRIVE FAST? If I drive, I go pretty slowly. I am definitely a nervous driver.
13) DO U SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Nope.
14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY? Usually cool, especially when you're in a drought.


15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? A used silver Lexus RX330--I called her Roxy.

16) FAVOURITE DRINK? Tea! I also like white wine, and I have a weakness for Diet Pepsi.
17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD… write my own cookbook.


1 DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? What do you think??
19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? Red! I have greenish eyes, so I think the combination would be kind of interesting.


20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS U HAVE LIVED IN? Pittsburgh, PA; Mountain Brook, AL; Birmingham, AL; Durham, NC (for college)

21) FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Duke Basketball. Duh.
22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? She is such a sweet person, who happens to make awesome food.


23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED? Old magazines.
24) WOULD U LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN?? Nope. I'm all for trying something new. In another life, I would like to have a brother.


25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL? Morning person, definitely.

26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP? I'm all for the vegan scramble!

27) FAVOURITE PLACE TO RELAX? In the kitchen, of course.
2 FAVOURITE PIE? Anything fall-ish: pumpkin or apple.
29) FAVOURITE ICECREAM FLAVOUR? Mint chocolate chip rocks my socks.
30) OF ALL THE PEOPLE U HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST? Only time will tell...


I tag:
Katie from Chocolate Covered Vegan
Erin from Vegan Homemade
Erika from RunRoamRecycle
Jenn at Eating Bender
Lindsay at Love Of Oats

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me!! I will be sure to do it soon :o)

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Perfect way to procrastinate - don't study too hard!! :0)

Erin said...

Thanks for the tag! I filled it out last night, but I wasn't procrastinating, I was watching the Top Chef Season Roundup :)

Anonymous said...

Lol, I always procrastinate when I have to study, too.. but hey, doesn't everyone?

Hang in there, you'll get through this!

Thanks for your compliment, too.. :-D