Sunday, November 30, 2008

Slacker Blogger

Hi, everyone--I hope you're enjoying the last few moments of the holiday weekend. I spent my day waiting around for a very late plane, so I did not return to Durham until a few hours ago. As a result, I (yet again) must bear the label of the "slacker blogger;" I don't think I will have time to write the product reviews I had planned for this evening. I would rather postpone this feature post until further notice--nobody likes a poorly written/thoughtless product review, right? Plus, writing product reviews would provide an excellent excuse for procrastination during reading period next week:)

With any luck, I shall return tomorrow with a re-cap of the weekend's eats!

Toodles.

3 comments:

Erica said...

Glad you're back safe! I look forward to your update post later today ;)

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

WELCOME BACK!! :-)

You are NOT a slacker blogger, my friend - you're a girl who's busy with life!! No worries!! Can't wait for your post later.

Happy Monday!!

K from ksgoodeats said...

You're not a slacker!! Glad you got back safe and sound :)